Friday, July 21, 2006


NICOLAS LE GRANDE - FRANCE

I am Nicolas From France and i left Beckers school in december 2001. I didnot fly an helicopter since 2001.... After the school, i learned to do shiatsu and other massages....lol, which permitted me to travel a bit(Reunion Island, Bora Bora, etc...); i did little jobs too...
Now, i am in software industry back and i have my own cabinet of massage too, in France, brittany.
So i make good money to prepare the next step of my life.
I am learning to fly a paramotor at the moment, which is very funny and exciting....
Yes, i do have contacts with Ric, and sometimes with Meetu.
My best experience of flying?...welll...when you were a the arrival, of course.... (No, real one is my first solo )
My worst one?...hum....when you were not at the departure....hahaha. (No, real one is when i decide to fly a plane back to France whitout any certitude...just intuition)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home