Monday, June 30, 2008

HIMMAT RECEIVES HIS CPLH CERTIFICATE

Congratulations Himmat on passing your CPLH flight test on Thursday, 28 June 2008. What an amazing journey it's been these past eight months. Here's his bio:

Full name?
Himmat Singh Mahal

Country of Origin?
Punjab, India

Why did you want to fly helicopters?
From childhood I have always seen my Dad fly helicopters and I always wanted to fly them.

Why did you choose to train at Beckers?
1. Feedback from other students. 2. Professionalism. 3. Whenever I spoke to them everything was precise so I felt confident in choosing them.

When did you start here?
I came in November 2007 but started in January 2008.

What was theory like?
Ohh, I hated it big time. But Robin (theory instructor) made it interesting by taking usin the helicopter SIM (simulator) and explaining it practically.

During theory how many hours a week would you study for your exams?
I was a bad guy. I mainly just did my homework.

Was it enough?
I passed all my exams, so yeah. I think so.

Cyberexam thoughts?
If cyberexam was a human being I would take a g--, haha just kidding.

Best flying experience at Beckers?
First solo. Love it. When Mike went out of the aircraft I was too happy. Finally felt like I had achieved something.

Not so good experience?
I will never tell. It's a big secret.

What was your flight test like?
Nervous but when I look back at it, it was just another fun flight.

Where and what are you going to do now?
I will be back in Inida to fly B206 in pipeline surveying.

Advice to new students?
Enjoy the course. Don't be too tense. Training is like a roller coaster ride. You have down and ups. One of the greatest thing in training is like you never what will happen next and by the end of it you will be ready for your job and start taking things as they come. But do enjoy it!


Please be patient for the video to appear. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Himmat !

Send me an email, so that we don't loose contact: www.robertbischof.com .

Wishes - Robert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home